Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Interpretation of Dreams - Broken Mug

Do you believe in dreams and what it might be telling you?

After reading messages on Skype that Moody Penguin sent me last night, it took my a while to realise what he type and even then, I had difficulties digesting the information. Apparently, he will be going away for a while for various reasons. I had these in anticipation but it just hit me of a sudden that this is finally happening. The thought of not being able to hold him when I'm feeling down is indeed a little depressing but I'm happy things are moving for him. To avoid any form of miscommunication due to the lack of it, we had to learn to be more patient with and understanding of one another. Although I can't wait for life to start, I'm also apprehensive of what it brings me.

Tossed and turned in bed the whole time last night and couldn't fall asleep which also explains why I'm rather zombie like today. I did however manage to catch some 20 winks. I vaguely remembered this morning that I dreamt of a broken mug so I hurriedly search the internet for an interpretation and guess what I found. Taken from the book - Ultimate Dictionary of Dream Language

Mug (Broken) - Lack of communication will result in a major set back. Think ahead in order to prevent this.

Scares me how dreams indicates what is on your mind. I refuse to believe that it foretells anything but I am impressed with the book and what it is telling me.

No comments: