Friday, October 10, 2008

Martians and Women

Summary to a whole new world after a week - Let's just say with Singapore officially in recession, I'm naturally worried having just starting anew. Overcast loom across the hot sunny Singaporean day. The silence is killing everyone, the financial market is taking it's last breath before it goes into hibernation. The hyperinflation started from market prices and now, my GDP can't seem to follow up. Staying conservative, I can only do what I can and was good at. Whether am I still able, I haven't been able to ascertain myself till I finally get to see some numbers.

Not being the most numbers sensitive or financially sound person around, I just need to rant and let go of the dark clouds surrounding me. If only my work has that big an impact on me. The next thing that could drive me to this stage is by cutting a couple of onions.

Do girls generally ask for too much? Why is it when we know that it is not exactly that we're not being cared for but we just want that bit more, asking for a little too much? I'm so tired and although it's too early to feel so, I can't seem to find the energy to walk anymore. I just want to find a corner, take a rest and cry. But nobody really cares if you shed a tear or not. All they want is to not know about it. As the saying goes, see no evil. What I don't see don't hurt me?

Had a short chat during an unofficial break with Hair Gelled New Yorker about the interaction between guys and girls and I'm not telling how contrasting it is, I only know it's affecting me at this very moment.

When one is the willing giver, one can't blame the non-reciprocation. But is it wrong to feel down? You be the judge.

No comments: