Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cankles and Cankles

The extensive talk about cankles with The Playground cracked me up on a low Thursday. As usual, our resident A&E Quack with his odd sense of humour opened a can of gossipy worms. We know of some people's fetishes with certain body parts but cankles is a totally different ball game altogether. Before I get whipped back to hell, I shouldn't go on making fun of people because I still want my ankles. I can't imagine the day that I put on so much weight till I have trouble locating them... I dread!

Anyway, on the topic of body parts, I wonder if there is a part that particularly attracts a person more than any other body parts. Some people are attracted to eyes, neck, chest hair and to most boys, the choices are limited to 3 - legs, ass or boobs. The "I like the whole package" doesn't quite work with me and it's not convincing at all. So, share with me what do you see in a girl/guy? It is true of course that we will still look at the whole package of the person before we reach a conclusion but fact is we are trained to focus on certains parts that are either exceptionally pleasing or enough training or experience, there might just be one particular part that draws you more than the rest.

I remember vividly that on Moody Penguin's first trip to Sepang and during those times, we were still platonic friends. Over the walkie (in an attempt to stay awake), Shameless Trackie and myself were trying to get an answer from him so we drilled, "Legs, Ass or Boobs?" He couldn't give me an answer which I was exasperated so I kept pressing on. At some point in time, when he was so sick and tired of my in-built broken recorder-styled interrogation, he did blurt "legs..." Pretty obviously, I'm not a leggy person and he wouldn't have wanted that quality from me because I haven't got it but I'm sure legs still turn his eyes and still catches your attention. So I reckon these are probably not qualities you look for in your partner but what makes you look twice. But of course, if only I have long slender smooth legs...

But if you were to turn the tables and ask me that question, I genuinely have no clear answer but I always love nice and sincere eyes. They can be big or small, double-lid or slant, brown or black. The eyes is a part that can't lie. As good as a liar someone may be, he will inevitably let out some clues if he/she were to look into your eyes. I believe it is a direct window to the conscience but whether we don the capability to decipher it, is a totally different story altogether.

Legs, ass or boobs? Cankles?

No comments: