Wednesday, March 04, 2009

I'm A Toys' R Us Kid

Feeling nostalgic. I wonder how many of you here can relate to this song.



I think it goes like this...

I don't wanna grow up
I'm a Toys' R Us kid
There's a million toys at Toys R' Us that I can play with
From bikes and planes to video games
I just wanna be a Toys' R Us kid


I can still remember Geoffrey the giraffe mascot and every weekend, when I visited my Grandma, I'd wanna go to the gigantic Toys' R Us at Marine Parade. But because we could barely afford the toys, I never wanted much but merely taking a walk in there and get out feeling happier.

My last trip to Toys' R Us was actually in 07/08 Winter, NYC. I was fascinated by the ferris wheel in the shop and Wii was just launched. So I was contemplating if I should indulge myself. At any age, I suppose they'd have something you'd wanna bring home - Be it Transformers (I've never had any Barbie doll by the way) or the game consoles nowadays, there's always a kid in us that they can attract.

No comments: