Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Shoots And Ladders / Korn - Huh?

Took this off Fatshark Guru aka Pui Pui-est's blog... Now that I'm back on public transport, the iPod is back in action!

Rules of the game.
1. Put your iTunes on "shuffle".
2. For each question, skip to the next song to get your answer. You must use the title of that song as your answer, no matter how silly it may sound.
3. Tag at least 10 friends who might enjoy doing this, as well as the person who tagged you. (Not tagging but I guess at least 10 of you will read this...)
4. Tag someone you think has good shit on iPod
5. Tag someone whose music you dunno about


1. What would you say if someone were to say, "Is this o.k.?"
I Don't Feel Like Dancing / Scissors Sisters

2. What do you like in a guy / girl?
Ye Zi (Leaf) / Ah Sang

3. How do you feel today?
Raining Men / Geri Halliwell (Where? Where?)

4. What is your life's purpose?
Did My Time / Korn (Don't I Sound Jaded?)

5. What is your motto?
Yi Ge Ren Shui (Sleeping Alone) / Karen Mok (Just Sleeping Will Do... Really.)

6. What do your friends think of you?
I've Got The World On A String / Michael Bublé (This is interesting!)

7. What do you think of your parents?
Stay On The Road / Corrinne May

8. What do you often think about?
Here To Stay / Korn

9. What is 2 + 2?
Never Had A Dream / S Club 7

10. What do you think of your best friend?
Cai Hong (Rainbow) / MayDay (Question is, who's the best friend?)

11. What do you think of the person you like?
Fly Away / Corrinne May

12. What is your life story?
Just Another Day / Jon Secada

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Superwoman / Cao Ge (Haha! Incredible! I think I do, just in a different way from Marvel)

14. What comes to mind when you see the person you like?
Coming Home Baby / Michael Bublé

15. What do your parents think of you?
What Child Is This / Corrinne May (I swear I didn't come up with this...)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
I Could Fall In Love - Selena (Actually I Might...)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
What I Want / Daughtry (It's all about me, right?)

18. What is your hobby / interest?
Promiscuous Girl / Nelly Furtado (Haha! This made me laugh...)

19. What do you think of your friends?
She's The One / Robbie Williams (How many friends do I actually have?)

20. What is the worst that could happen?
Joy To The World / Corrinne May

21. How will you die?
Learn To Fly / Foo Fighters (I never knew I have ever aspired to be a pilot but well..)

22. What is the one thing you regret most?
Push Up On Me / Rihanna (Good gracious... I was thinking of wonder bras and how they push me up and I hated it!)

23. What makes you laugh?
Venus / Bananarama

24. What makes you cry?
Over You / Daughtry

25. Will you ever get married?
Torn / Natalie Imbruglia

26. What scares you the most?
Hark The Herald Angels Sing / Corrinne May

27. Does anyone like you?
What About Now / Daughtry

28. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Wo Men De Ai (Our Love) / F.I.R

29. What hurts right now?
Say It Isn't So / Bon Jovi

30. What will you post this as?
Shoots And Ladders / Korn

No comments: