Friday, June 05, 2009

No Time Mdm

if you are thinking that I've probably vanished into thin air, you're not far from right. I have in fact been moving around quite a bit. The past weeks had been anything but peaceful. It all started with my Dad getting admitted of a sudden to the hospital and was placed in the ICU. The word "ICU" alone scares the hell out of many of us, me included. That's one anecdote that I'll have to take another day to illustrate but Dad is home, safe and sound. He just got to watch his diet and not take too much greens due to the presence of vitamin K in them. I thought that was heavenly diet since I'm pretty much a carnivore.

I used to stare at horoscope predictions and wonder where they got the "this week/month is bad for travelling..." There were no predictions by any readings so do not start asking me which tarot or fengshui master I went to. My very last Shanghai trip before I started work, ah hem yes I started work this week which explains why I've been so busy, started off really bad as I lost my wallet on the plane TO Shanghai. Subsequently, my car ran into some trouble during a drive to Malacca and is still now in Volkwagen hospital undergoing some operation.

Work has driven me crazy but with loads of adrenalin pumping through my body. It is not one that pays like my previous jobs and the scope is far wider. This is a good learning experience and I'm going to get up and running as soon as possible to prove my limited worth. Wish me luck!

No comments: