Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chia Orh Orh

An entire week of silence. Do you miss me? Running around was the most generic description I can think of to give you an idea of what I've been doing. For today, Specifically, I went to get the tinting on my car redone. The previous tint on my car was done by Vkool. The product itself was amazing and the ability to shield heat was great but it was reflective and attracted both the traffic police and the LTA to issue me with sufficient warnings. However, the workmanship was far from ideal. Uneven holes were cut out where the IU unit is and aesthetically, it was horrific.

Through a particular car forum, I came across a familiar name highly recommended from another forummer. The phone number provided rang a bell. With the possibility of embarrassing myself recognising the wrong person, I decided to drop him a text. true enough, it was a friend whom I haven't met for at least the past 8 years or so. He was one of those people who got me really interested in cars and even did a donut (with me in it) at the Kallang McDonald's carpark. He now owns a tinting shop and so I went to him. Initially, it was purely because he's an old friend and I really wanted to catch up. The tinting was a catalyst since I got caught yet again by traffic police earlier this week.

Sitting in his office watching his employees work on my car, removing the previous tint and the excessive amount of glue. What really impressed me was the attention to details and the meticulous work was shown by the absence of air bubbles. If anyone of you needs tinting to be done on your call, do get his number from me. THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT. This is merely a testimonial from a satisfied customer...

1 comment:

Winoa said...

oh yeah! i wanna do tinting too!