Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Life's Eclipse

It's been quiet but it isn't dead. Besides work, my Blackberry has occupied all my other time frantically trying to find someone for dinner in the bare remaining hours I'm left with after work. Due to the lack of an interface to blog via my Blackberry, I've gone pretty darn silent. I'm back with a vengence and I'm determined to find a user friendly interface to start blogging again. If you have got any suggestions, please inform me.

After work, life mostly revolves around a short dinner cum coffee then it's straight home because by then, I'll be dead beat. Rarely do I have the luxury of spending hours out after working hours because I'd be expected to be at work on time, if not, before official start time. And to be working on the other end of this island, being at work on time is important yet discouraging.

To be home early has lost its appeal. Having my folks grumbling about my job and the limited promised dough isn't pleasant and with Skype no longer blinking away with highly anticipated conversations, to be home early has lost its incentive. However, going home slightly later doesn't mean that I have loads of time to unwind. Doubled with the lack of sleep, I'm beginning to look like a real zombie.

Hopefully, Cannonbola Run 3 this weekend can spice up my life that bit more.

No comments: