Sunday, July 05, 2009

THE Prada Bag

Shopping has always been my more feminine love and equally as painfully and detrimental to my pocket as my love for cars. Slightly more than a year back, I made my choice and adopted Kokoro. Subsequently, I lost my job and settled for a job I would never have imagined myself to take on. As much as it is interesting, it's not able to financially support my expensive passions. Not that I'm regretting and in fact, I'm thankful for such an opportunity. However, I do want to kill myself when I go shopping and realise I have lost the spending power I used to have. I started to think if things would have been better had I continued to plough on the same dry ground and hoping the rain starts to pour and on a daily basis, pray that things grow on the barren ground. I kinda like the way it is now that my life doesn't depend on the variant in my paycheck but that also means it wouldn't grow no matter how hard I work.

While staring at the black leather/fabric bag in Prada, I was so tempted to bring it home. When I was told that they have only brought in 5 pieces and that was the last piece, I nearly died because I wanted it so damn badly. My immediate reaction wwas thinking if I should go back to my previous line. to be honest, apart from the meagre paycheck, I do enjoy what I'm doing at the moment. But for the kinda headache I have to brave through, I am seriously overutilised on the per dollar basis. Don't get me wrong because I'm not complaining. I just wanted that bag quite badly but I cannot justify spending 2 months worth of car installments on it and not eat and spend for the rest of the month. Sigh...

No comments: