Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lost In Translation

After having written pages of airline review and about my first day in this new city, I discovered that I was having difficulties connecting to the internet with my Mac. So for latest updates, please wait till I have time to bring my Mac to the nearest Starbucks or when I'm back.

Weather is getting cooler and I spent the entire Sunday rotting in the apartment because I walked a little too much yesterday and my legs are aching. Another week of walking to come and I really miss my Osim at home...

I've yet to sink myself into the point of no return of retail therapy but I strongly believe the battle is beginning. There are just so much to see and buy here, the only worry is the depth of your pocket. Things aren't exactly cheap but the hunt begins...

No comments: