Thursday, September 24, 2009

The New Romance...

Getting stuck in a meeting for hours is absolutely no fun when they're all talking about numbers. Numbers are foreign to me and they have no intention to know me better by any standard and I just left that relationship at that. Past my A'Levels, I never wanted to see them again. Fate played devil and now I'm responsible for numbers and more numbers. The worst is when the meeting had no outcome. The only consolation was my pavlova and rooibos tea at Cedele which I decided to give myself a treat for sitting through the meeting. It may be an excuse but I'm a happy girl (compared to the gloomy me during the meeting) with extra sugars in my system.

On my way back to the office which by then, I should have headed home instead, I got to see the new facelifted Z4 in flesh. There was much talk about it when Gorgeous Babe and Adnsx Fairboy put down good money for the awesome machines a while ago in white and black respectively. All my life, I've never been a roadster person. Be it the previous Z4 or the much talkabout MX5, none of them managed to move me. This time around, I was stumped in awe and it's a new toy I want real bad. The twin turbos and DCT just made it more yummy and not forgetting the signature rear wheel drive. Although stick shift rocks, the DCT might just fare better in terms of local traffic conditions. The retractable hard top swept me off my feet instantly. If there's one thing I'd like to change, it's the soft suspension. There's always Cross... *slurp

The sheer looks of this car did all the selling. The rear, or I would affectionately call it the ass, could be described as muscular and sexy. Ah B did mention that he's got a similar butt but I'd beg to differ until I get to check his out tomorrow. The buck teeth as Ah B named it, is nothing like the way he described it but I'd liken it Pierce Brosnan's sexy nose instead. Pardon the lack of adjective but sexy is THE word to describe the car. Now, this gives me a reason to really work for it and for it to bring out the star in me, the task shouldn't be too hard. This dormant rising star will shock you. The time is yet to come but trust me, it shouldn't take too long. The wooing will take a while but the determination will not die off. This is pure encouragement to draw out the next sparkle/shine that will just push me forward every step I take. Nothing will bring me down and I will not allow anything or anyone to. The comeback is worthwhile so keep your eyes glued! Let me show you the superstar within...

No comments: