Sunday, December 06, 2009

阿嬤的白頭髮

Spring cleaning can't be completed in a day. Tested and proven. Just the wardrobe alone, left piles of unpacked clothings on the bed, leaving myself only a tiny corner of this seemingly comfy bed. Too many things in our lives might take a while to get spring cleaned but there's also the likelihood that we'll just give up and stop packing altogether. Is not packing and living with the dust an option? Actually, all that needs to be done is a little dusting and wiping, ain't it? It is not in anyone else's prerogative to judge on whether others should clean up their room I suppose.

I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just dont see the signs
I know that its out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere


It's amazing how a single question can throw one off balance. The fortress seem to have opened itself up to be attacked openly and no one is to blame because the reason for such vulnerable exposure is purely because of your very own acceptance and willingness. Let's just say...

Every morning on the way to work, I'd expect PIE to be jammed up. When it isn't, it's a bonus. But why does it have to be jammed? Am I not longing to have just one last trip that it's clear? But maybe I shouldn't expect too much and live with the traffic jam. Whoever will understand the pain of getting stuck? Everyone is in their very own jam.

All I want to do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end


Just when I feel I need the refuge, this video made me behave like a child again. I went back to my bed and countless pillows, alone... Like what Meiren said, we're both 阿嬤的心肝. Every word touched the most sensitive part of me. Tears became uncontrollable.

No comments: