Tuesday, December 08, 2009

This Kiss

A great workout every week is something I really look forward to so that I can sweat it out and burn some fats. My weekly basketball session became very much therapeutic. Having rested for years, I finally got myself to shoot some hoops in hope that the knee has healed itself over the years. So far, they have been behaving themselves and not been giving me much problems. Last night, I had to land on someone's foot after scoring a beautiful one (to me at least). When I heard the ankle crackling as I landed, I knew I'll be having some difficulties walking for the next few days. True enough, I couldn't walk at all and had to rest. Being the stubborn me, I went back into the game as soon as I could walk. It has proved to be a bad idea. Now I have an ankle that looks like an elephant's. But it's all because of the ankle, I had a white knight who rushed to my rescue the moment he knew I was in pain. How can one be more thankful?

I don't want another heartbreak
I don't need another turn to cry
I don't want to learn the hard way
Baby, hello, oh, no, goodbye
But you got me like a rocket
Shooting straight across the sky

It's the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss

Cinderella said to Snow White
How does love get so off course
All I wanted was a white knight
With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse

Ride me off into the sunset
Baby, I'm forever yours

No comments: