Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Return of the Twitter

There's a slight revamp to this blog. Irrelevant information has been removed. Twitter is back... So are my rantings!

In the new year, I'll try to upload more pictures after I finally figure out how to extract the pictures from my iPhoto! I'm a new Mac convert and still am an IT idiot. It takes a while... Not too long I hope. Bear with me for the time being.

If you're reading this off Facebook, do check out my blog when the writings become incoherent cuz it might be over a picture or a video that I grumble about. During other times, I'm just being myself by being incoherent. The auto upload doesn't allow me to sift and select which are the posts to have it on Facebook and which else not to, and if you happen to know how to, please let me know.

No comments: