Monday, March 15, 2010

Girls' Night Out

How would you describe a girls' night out? Compared to some guys' nightclub wild fun, this may seem like child's play. But trust me, the fun is not any lesser. With the right crowd, party happens everywhere.

It was my first week at work. Getting along well with colleagues sounds like an understatement. May I say that we hit it right off. And as such, I decided to join them for the last Chippendale performance in Singapore. It was really a last minute decision as one of our colleagues couldn't get back to town in time so there was an extra ticket. I didn't hesitate much... I needed to "open up my eyes" at some point in time.

More than 10 girls of all ages, shapes and sizes made their way to Chilli's at ResortsWorld right after work ended. Excessive food was just part of the routine considering that it's been a while since I felt hunger. Which also explains why I'm putting back on the pounds I lost a while ago. Dinner was a rush but not that anyone was complaining. The hot men helped with the digestion I bet.

From before the show started till the end of the show, we were screaming non stop. And at most times, we were screaming for the fun out of it and laughing at one another. The joke was on each other. Half the group stayed and paid for an entire cabana whereby the hotties would come by and chat with us. For the first time in my life, I felt like I'm enjoying the tip of THAT ice berg that those men have been enjoying every single night at the nightclubs. Only difference would be the cowards like us would never sleep with those guys.

Some of you might be lamenting on how much of a waste that would be, to us, the school girls' scream and a night of fun with the girls was enough to close the night with satisfaction. But of course, the hugs and kisses showered on the girls was enough to leave an impression and a lifetime of memories to reminisce on. One of those things that makes you go like, "I've done it before..."

No comments: