Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not A Crap Life Afterall

Since the start of the week, I've been so tied up at work. I've been given one of the best training I think I'll ever undergo and it's still ongoing. Nothing is being taken for granted and success is expected. To perform is not a choice. The team is a bonus and an important catalyst to make sure you get twice the results in half the time. Time is no longer mine and what is left of my very own is just pathetic. If you think I'm grumbling, then you're wrong. I've been waiting for so long, seeking for so hard to find a place like that for me to shine. I think I've found it and I'm going to give everything I can back in exchange for the shine that has eluded me for so long.

People come and go in your life. What is ultimately the most important is the love for self. Only when one learn to love themselves, then will others know how to love you. If others cannot understand that it is all for loving yourself, then they don't deserve your attention either. And not, I'm not talking about being narcissistic. Excessive is never good but the right does makes you a better person, friend and partner. Being understanding is the least one can do.

To follow me during this tedious period, get hooked up to my Twitter. That will keep you in line and be prepared to get tons of my crap on a regular basis.



















I got this from TongMama's blog and it made alot of sense to me. Hope it brings a smile to your face.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amarnath Pallath said...

Enjoyed reading - woman is supreme - In India earth is called MOTHER earth - because woman can!