Sunday, March 21, 2010

Up, Up & Away

After 2 solid weeks of training, the conclusion is such. It was probably one of the best training I'll ever experience in my life. It was an all rounder that covered every possible aspect you can even think of although the actual mastering of it will take more than just time. Beside on occasions that I was merely trying to fight the Z monster away, I thought it actually taught me quite extensively on what I would need to know to do my job well. To think that I came with a few years of related experience behind me, there were still things I never knew I needed so much more training to refine it.

As much as the nature of the job hasn't changed, the industry and the type of roles are drastically different. It is comparatively volume driven and the expectations are higher. In terms of expectations, it is very much self-imposed because this is one opportunity that didn't come easy and I'm not about to take it for granted. Besides, fruits of harder labour are sweeter to the tongue.

The only desire right now is to have sufficient sleep apart from the fact that I'd love to be able to drive to work again. As we're speaking, Kokoro will need to spend some time back at Volkswagen General Hospital again. This time, he might be put into intensive care and I would reckon his heart would be taken out for the anticipated operation. Get well soon my "sour" baby...

No comments: