Friday, March 26, 2010

How To Train My Dragon

While trying to stay healthy in a busy day, the solution is an Elephant portion salad from The Salad Shop. I was happily ticking and considering the amount of Caesar dressing I added in there, the healthy part went straight out of the window. Meetings were back to back. Tiring became an understatement. Not to worry, I'm not about to get burnt out. Happily working should be a description more apt for my situation. With a group of fun colleagues and an excellent team led by a great mentor whose exactly like me, making more money together than individually became a common goal. As an incentive for their hardwork, they were being treated to a movie. I tagged along and we watched "How To Train Your Dragon" in 3D. As a person who gets motion sick very easily, I think I survived the movie well without having the need to throw up in the middle of the show.

The show itself was good. As per every other big budget animations, the hidden message for adults is always present and all too valuable. The title reminded me of someone who told me recently on keeping a tiger in a big cage. It is naturally instinctive for a tiger to pounce on the freshest piece of meat once it is being dangled in front of it. It is not vaguely possible to be able to train the tiger to go against it's instincts. Not that anyone can or should be blamed for it. The blame is on stupid people who walk into the cage. Trust me, this world doesn't lack stupid people and as much as I cannot stand them, I become part of them every now and then. Now that the tiger has gone abracadabra, the cage is irrelevant be it having the ultimatum of having hope and although with the hope, people always hope to be proven wrong. The very fact that they are waiting to be proven otherwise only goes to show the actual likelihood. I have always been hopeless in numbers or statistics but when they are almost non-existent, I should know very well.

Good night, world. Good night, Book of Eli.

1 comment:

Tomjay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.