Friday, April 16, 2010

POP!

My first Pop! Not that this is my first placement but it came especially sweet after a horrible career downturn. This makes me feel that I'm finally back on track and ready to shine even brighter than ever. Life is way less decadent than how it used to be. Contentment marks the difference. But no amount of contentment is going to evolve into complacency. Up is the only way and the direction guide provides no roundabouts. Objective now is to create another (and yet another) miracle for my foundation preparing for the bigger and the better. Having a great team and the great work, life is almost complete.

Then again, life is like a game. When you reach the high points for this level, you will find yourself leveling up. Your experience points will appear low and although it feels like starting all over again, you know you're already above the rest.

Life is afterall, a game. Am I right?

P.S. Secretly, I'm a complex, confused and competitive person. Keep your fingers and toes crossed. The above sentences have no relevance but I needed to say what I wanted to.

No comments: