Monday, May 24, 2010

Yardstick For True Friendship

Yet another 2 weeks has past me by. Time moved faster than I can imagine although things have definitely gone against my vision's peripheral. Some people have chosen to come and others to go. The yardstick for sincerity just shifts itself before you can even get your eyes fixed on it.

On Friday, A-litigator brought up several issues about life in general. Thoughts progressed and lingered. We all have choices even if it comes to companionship and this in turn, will result in the type of lives we end up living. Yet another friend reminded me of possible vicious words and with sufficient sincerity, we should be able to keep true friendships. Living in daily confusion of uncovering truth and locating the truths behind the truth, this world of lies leaves all of us gasping for the rare breath of fresh air.

Escape is meant for fools and it's not suited for me. The courage to face up and to deal with it would be my way but I won't impose it on anyone. If the choice is to silently walk away, so be it. To think that the initial choice was right but it was proven wrong subsequently and maybe knowing the truth will actually hurts.

Speaking of the devil brought about new meaning. The truth about talking about someone and to run into someone immediately. Hope this isn't yet another disappearing act but I know very well, this lunchbox belongs to another.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey hey!!

you been well dear? =)