Sunday, May 30, 2010

Time Runs

Grandma is 74 today! For once, I feel that age is catching up on my last surviving grandparent. Last week, she had to go under the knife for cataract and as she was walking down the steps just now, she was struggling. I cannot believe what I saw because she has always been rather healthy.

Now now, that makes me feel how far I'm lagging behind in terms of life's natural progression as compared to my peers. Being Asian, most of my friends from school have screaming kids tugging onto their dresses as they attend yet another wedding of a friend's. Biological clock ticking? Nope. About 4 years ago, I would have agreed but right now, it's just leaving everything to "what comes may". Having experienced enough irresponsibilities and disappearing men, becoming cynical was just expected.

If you ask me, I just want to go on a race on the track with the C63 AMG for now and dump all the tiring thoughts behind.

By the way, I never thought too well of Speegies (if you don't get it, that's cuz I meant it that way), I just do not want to become one. Having said that...

No comments: