Monday, August 23, 2010

對的人



How do people know if they have found the right person? So what if the person fits like a jigsaw? According to Sod's, which my life seems to be closely adhered to, nothing seems to be smooth sailing. It's not as simple as the person whom I love doesn't reciprocate and the person whom I'm uninterested in, likes me. It's the nitty gritties that guides a relationship, be it the friendship, the dating process, the life planning, the marriage, health, death and to some, the divorce. The part whereby people take things for granted, the feelings of people who are affected by our very own actions. The anticipation of the good and the bad. The ultimate unknown and the not knowing the ultimate.

Patience will then play its role for one to hold their fort. Friends are always teasing me about the "Panic Button" but trust me, I am feeling anything but panic. I am very much fine to be alone like this but I know I wouldn't be happy. I can't always be seeking the left shoulder of Black Tulip aka Big Bear because one day, his both shoulders will be required by his Mrs. For now, all I want is to cry into those shoulders before one that I can call my own were to appear one day. I feel like I'm imposing his life. Do not get me wrong and go into the men and women can never have a platonic friendship. I think I know better although I am almost always wrong in judging people. But hey, I do not want to judge so let people prove themselves otherwise. Second lesson in law school, innocent until proven guilty. Do I have to go through the first one again? Alright, justice always belong to the person with deeper pockets.

The coming week is going to be a test on the weak spirits. Hoping with all my might that with prayers, all I have to do is to receive. Receiving before I die of excessive stress that is. Such a weak person... You're thinking of just that, isn't it? Dreading the first step of the week into the office isn't quite helping in bringing the spirits up.

It is important that we can feel... Still...

No comments: