Monday, November 29, 2010

My Vision, World Vision

As some of you may know that I have my adopted charity. What happens is that I do not make random donation but instead, I will channel my funds to either sponsoring children in less fortunate places and to make a year end Christmas donation. My adopted charity is the World Vision and on an annual basis near to Christmas, I will receive this brochure for a one time donation. Such gifts are really special and interesting. A couple of examples that you can donate (cost in brackets):

- Blanket to be send to Myanmar ($12)
- Goat or sheep for orphans in Ethiopia ($94/$155)
- 2 peach trees + 3 apple trees for the people in Lesotho ($11)

At different price ranges, you can donate what you can afford. A little goes a long way and to be absolutely honestly, the extra $50 more a month is not even going to be pinching you but it helps to build a community behind the beautiful faces of the under-privileged children.

Do what you can. Simply click on the World Vision banner on your right.

No comments: