Saturday, December 18, 2010

Regular Musings, Not So Regular Lifestyle

My life is far busier when I'm not working, believe it or not. My schedule (Yes, i do have one enough though I'm on garden leave) is filled with facials, manicures, haircuts which are all long overdue. Waking up early isn't an option as I would need to send the man to work just so I can use the car for the rest of the day. Afternoon naps are possible only IF I'm home at that time. More often, I'll be out buying or doing some stuffs. This only means the bank account is depreciating on a higher rate than a normal work day.

The change was unexpected, almost a surprise to many people and even to myself. It was a change that I know I'd be happy or at the very least, the one last change you would expect to happen until the next World War. The familiar faces and voices will probably ease the day to day drag and for that matter, no more drag. And for prepare for the new start, I needed a gift for myself. Well, that's just an excuse.

My big 3-0 is just round the corner and and my plans for a big Safari trip is looking bleak. Hence, the decision to dump some months' effort into changing the look of my 4 front teeth is underway. More details will be up by next week. I will get through Christmas with some ugly replacement and hopefully, by my birthday, the smile will look entirely different. Can't wait...

No comments: