Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bells Are Ringing

Nothing about Judy Holliday but all about me.

11 Jan 2013 - A flurry of wishes began to attack my Facebook once the clock hit 12. By then, I was fast asleep because celebrations from a day earlier has clearly worn the 32 year old body out. I received flowers from MW like every other year and gifts from colleagues ranged from gag gifts to household products. Unlike the past 2 years, I didn't feel old. I felt life is just beginning and things are starting to take shape. Within me, I have felt some significant changes. Physical changes aside, I believe I have mellowed significantly and I have one person to thank.

Watziznehm checked us into a swanky hotel suite and given the wonderful set up, he did the unimaginable - A super unromantic proposal. Even then, I had no reason to turn him down besides, the bling was blinding! The announcement? - Facebook!

So here goes the wedding planning...

Stay tuned!


No comments: