Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Goodbye and I Love You

Just a short post.

My grandmother has passed away peacefully on 24th October 2006, 1400hr.

For those of you who have received my sms, you're probably close friends or people whom i've been in contact with for the past 3 months or so. In any case that i've forgotten to text you, here is the announcement.

There will be no wake nor funeral in Singapore. We're grateful to those who have shown their concern and pardon me if i can't reply your calls or texts.

I'm back in Singapore to pack some clothings and i'll be off this afternoon hence, i'll be uncontactable for this entire week.

For most of my close friends, they probably have seen my grandma and know that she's a fabbo old lady. "Blood Red" calls her my chilli grandma cuz she makes mean mean chilli paste and i've never got a chance to taste it but i do miss her silhouette grinding the chilli padi. I miss everything about her.

She's the love of my life. She's the only person who genuinely loves me with her everything in this world. Now everything just seem dark and empty.

Ah ma, i miss you. I love you. I'm glad you're no longer suffering but i want you back. Seeing you sleeping peacefully in your beautiful coffin, I wanted you so much to wake you and make you chase me with the cane, scold me, comb my hair, feed me, sayang me... I want to hold you tight. Everyone who have seen us will know how much i resemble my grandma and maybe she'll continue to live in me, through me. I love you.

No comments: