Friday, October 20, 2006

Teething Problems

Please bear with the weird problems that you've encounter ont his website. Many may know that i'm quite a html idiot and i really do not have the time to fix the problems. I will try to edit my new skin asap so as to make your stay more pleasant. The tagboard is currently right at the bottom of the page which i have no idea why, i've moved NOTHING in my template. If anyone is kind enough to offer me help in creating my new skin, please let me know. I'll appreciate any help. As you may know, my Nanna is not the best of health and everyone at home has to run around and to go to Malaysia whenever we have a couple of hours to spare. Hence, i'm not procrastinating the reconstruction of SnugLoft, just unable to do so due to circumstances. Tag me whenever you guys can!

No comments: