Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Getting A Heart Attack!

To have steamboat for dinner is always comforting and satisfying. To have it with fun people just topped it in the charts. Found a fellow bottomless pit, while the others stare aimlessly into space with their tummies bloated with an overload of food, both of us just smiled and kept eating ignoring the boredom on their faces.

The steamboat happened the night before and the whole of yesterday since steamboat till now, i had this pain in my chest and i had difficulty breathing. Doctor told me it could just be bronchitis but i still gotta watch out for tingling sensation on my fingertips or on my left hand cuz that might mean i'm on my way to a cardiac arrest and should be at the A&E immediately.

Every morning should just start like this morning. Arriving early for work, seeing the person you love, get your daily supply of hugs and kisses, followed by good breakfast. It's all good till you get just one irritating bugger turning up the volume of the radio, not that the music is bad, but the selfish nature of not sparing a thought for other people, really pissed me off. How i wish some things remained the way it began. It doesn't affect me as much that some people leave a part of my life but it's the entrance of unwelcomed people. I tried to accept some things or people with an open heart but they just continue to prick you every now and then till you get unbearably pissed, you just switch off and ignore. Now, i can't be bothered. I'm just feeling more and more miserable as time passes.

Why can't we just have drinks on Friday?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're having an MSG / ajinomoto attack. means the steamboat soup is heavily laced with ajinomoto.

BlackCookie said...

and you are?