Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I Can Be Purple, I Can Be Anything You Like!

Had a dream last night that i was turning fat. Think I've really gotta do something about it. I should stick to my low fat lunches and not make regular trips to the point point shop and have copious amount of yummy curry on my rice. Gym... Er... I still try but this week's a little different.

Coloured my hair back to ash-brown last night. According to my colleagues, this colour does complement my skin colour but purple's still funky. I like the purple alot but unfortunately, it doesn't give me the professional aura that I'm supposed to exude. So i had it back to a colour a little more professional looking and soon, I'd need to have a suit ready in the office for emergency meetings. And sooner than that, I'd need to develop an international accent??!! What is an international accent? To sound like Flying Dutchman?

I can be brown, i can be blue, i can be violet sky... I can be hurtful, I can be purple, I can be anything you like... Gotta be green, gotta be mean, gotta be everything more... Why don't you like me, why don't you like me, why don't you walk out the door... In case you're wondering, these are lyrics to the song, Grace Kelly, by Mika. My favourite song for now...

We will be going to Melbourne and Sydney in August. Yippee! I hope... If Monkey and Zhao Cai Mao are to fall through for these GRAND PLANS, we'll just have to plan them ourselves.

But before that, I'd love to go on a trip back to Malacca, yes again!, to have a retreat session at the spa. Can we? (Imagine Puss-n-Boots' twinkling innocent eyes)

No comments: