Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ironies

My cousin from Malaysia is here. Let's just call her "Closest Distance". We spent a great deal of time together when we were younger. Whenever we were having school holidays, Grandma would bring me to this little town called Sungei Rengit, about 20 mins drive further down Desaru. We will take this little dodgy looking bumboat and spend a month there. There wasn't anything fun but it gives my Grandma some time off this concrete jungle and back to her home with clean air.

"CD" loves to play with my hair and will always style them into ponytails, plaits. Come to think of it, life really pull a fast one on her - She has got 3 kids, all boys. Frankly, and i hope she never sees this because i love her so much as a cousin - Her kids are terrors. They are so mischievous, you would just wanna slap them so hard, that they'll never get off the couch again to irritate you. Being the all nice person she is, she spoils her kids rotten as well.

"CD" is not actually related to me by blood. She's adopted because her birth parents couldn't afford to keep her but fortunately for her, my Uncle adopted her and gave her quite a comfy life. Then again, she's actually more of a real cousin than some hypocritical ones out there. My third uncle has 2 sons and both of them are totally, entirely and incorrigibly horrible and heartless. One of them looks like the blatant stupid murderer and the other one just seems like the geeky serial killer. You may think that i'm terrible to say such things about them but the blatant and stupid possible murderer did not even grief or wore white, which was supposed worn to shown grief, during the funeral. I think it's the severe inferiority complex that makes him wanna be better than others but face it, he is someone i'm ashamed of to be called my cousin. On one hand, i feel bad that i'm saying this BUT if you've gone through what i did, you would agree with me. This family has no respect for anyone and created havoc during my Grandma's funeral which in turn, caused me to blow up and cry. Bastards!

So no matter how unstoppable "CD"'s kids are, i always have the patience for them and i would still bring them out and buy them stuffs. How ironic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's why you have patience for my nephews and nieces... Love you baby, see you later
Going to school now