Wednesday, May 30, 2007

La"seek"

Been thinking about having Lasik done for the longest time ever. Whenever new technology surfaces, side effects you might get based on the old technology would be revealed due to the efforts of promoting the new technology. Hence my reservation getting Lasik done on my eyes. Yes, your eyes! One of the most precious gift you would ever receive and never take it for granted. We do, don't we. I often forget there are people who never had the convenience of having eyesight, they will never get to experience the colours and views we did or will see.

I have had friends who have done it and also friends who work at the Eye Centre and friends who could get discounts, the list goes on and i still can't muster enough courage to do it. I've spoken to a candidate today who have just done the procedure not long ago with a great ophthalmologist and i think i will go see this guy. His price range is a little steep but hey, it's an expensive asset to protect. The issue now would be the cost. Once i get a good placement and get the money in my pocket, i will get it done.

This is not an advertisement but here's the website to the clinic that i wanna get my Lasik done. http://www.lasiksurgeryclinic.com

On an entirely separate note, i have added some links on your rights. Click on them to access to the blogs of my loved ones. If you have a blog you wanna add on to my list, leave me a message and i'd do it immediately. Being legally trained, i reserve all rights to reject any request or to take down anyone's link at any point in time. I will have all the discretion i need on MY blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The headings suit your blouse today... hee.

Ask you this, why don't surgeons go for lasik? There must be some compromise on site with lasik surgery... Better to find out from your doctor first.

Love you

BlackCookie said...

er... the surgeons i've heard all gone for lasik themselves.

then again those who don't, probably only trust their own skills??