Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Occupational Hazard

So nice to see the guys again. Since I left law school, a place where we hung out and talk rubbish everyday, we only manage to meet up a couple of times due to work schedule and the availability of everyone. Nothing much has changed. "Skinny Biker" is still crazy and her rubber face i still intact. "Twiggy" is still exceptionally scary and her want and need to put on weight sends me into streaks of jealousy. "Superbly Lucky But Extremely Blur Genius" is still the same person whom i can grumble to. "SB's" gf, "Queen of Estee Lauder Discounts" is still as sweet as ever. I genuinely think that both of them makes one of the best couples around. "SB" is just so lucky to have found "QELD", well not because of the private sale that she invites us to although that's like the super duper plus factor, she's really matured and i feel that she guides "SB" in such positive directly, i feel that things will only get better. "Twiggy's" new squeeze is this sweet, soft spoken girl. Let's just call her the "Indecisive Mont Blanc Girly". From her, i realised that i was unable to strike it off as easily as someone new anymore.

I really wished that i could like goes into endless conversation with her like i do with my candidates but i can't. It's so sad that i've lost the ability to go into any interesting conversation except when i'm at work. I guess due to the nature of my job, i'm being forced to talk too much and when it's off work, i feel so lethargic to attempt to speak to a new person. Nonetheless, i must say she's quite nice and sweet. It's just tragic that i'm becoming a victim of "occupational hazard". Even when everyone is talking, i find it tough to get into the conversation but people like "SB" never fails to crack me up with her mindless jokes which i suspect weren't meant to be a joke at all.

Hey "Twiggy", we shall get "IMBG" out some other time when i'm not so mentally tired with work on my mind. I think i'd probably be able to ramble off with her about shopping and make-up.

My eyes are so sore and tired, i think i should just get some rest.

2 comments:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

Hang on there and make sure you keep me very gainfully employed when I'm back home yah?

*wink*

BlackCookie said...

of course...