Monday, June 11, 2007

Wakeboarding


Went wakeboarding with BR and ZCM yesterday and it was fun! It was a virgin try but i think i did pretty alright. Very proud to say, i managed to stand up and lasted for like 2 or 3 seconds. Well, many of you might say, hey chicken feet but mind you, i've never done it before and i consider it a feat. On top of which, i haven't done sports actively for very long and my sense of balance is totally off the charts. I can see myself doing this more often. Apart from the excitement, it's about time i catch up on some much needed sun after being cooped up in a small office small up 37 levels in one of the many buildings in Raffles Place.

There was also some activities day at the Sembawang Yacht Club yesterday so we could try out loads of activities for just S$3. How good can the deal be. So Tubby, BR, ZCM and myself went on the bananaboat and i bet my lost voice today can be rightfully attributed to too much screaming during one of the turns that the guy was trying to tip us over. It was hilarious because our "banana" refused to flip over and we were trying to hard to stay on board. Then again, we did got ourselves into the water at the end. It was helluva great time we had.

The rest of my weekend was pretty much spent catching up on sleep i lost and missed during the week.

BTW, did i not say that Monkey took some nice pictures and subsequently went into the air-conditioned games room to hide. I'm speculating that he can't stand the bloody heat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey the permit to demolish that photo you wanted to destroy is indefinately unavailable to me... I cannot do it, you just have to coax me... heh

its.lizzy said...

eh kwang save all photos into a CD for me pls

Anonymous said...

Where is the photographer in your entry??!^%%$!@%$#!%$#@!%^$^%!&!