Friday, June 01, 2007

To Forgive & Give



Received this in my inbox earlier. I generally hate mass mails but they do have interesting stuffs every now and then which is why i never scream at my friends for sending them to me. This is one of those that doesn't look very good and would love to click trash then i started reading...

It's so meaningful. I didn't cry but i have to admit that my eyes welled. I guess it means a great deal just to be a little more patient with people around us, pay more attention to our parents before we can't do it again and learn to be a husband/wife all over again. Sometimes it wouldn't hurt to be more forgiving and giving. We will learn to appreciate life better when we learn to appreciate the people in our lives. It's a good start and i shall be less petty and think of all the good things you have done for me and not sulk.

I know when I'm peeved and i don't speak, it's really bad. I will try to be a better person. I'm not preaching over here and expect all of you to do what i say. It's more like a reminder for myself and i hope you will be feeling my sincerity very soon. To be trying is a step forward...

No comments: