Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Chow Ah Beng; Bloody Old Man


What is wrong with this picture?

It may sound hypocritical if I tell you, smoking is banned at all bus stops and terminals. Fact is, IT IS! Then again, if he's Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt, I wouldn't be that adamant.

He just irritates the fuck out of me. I was already late and i was trying so hard not to call for a cab cuz it costs me a freaking 30 bucks to get a cab to work each morning and i've already done that several times for the past few weeks. Not very wise. I'm imagining bit by bit of my LV bag leaving me albeit it's stitch by stitch with that amount.

Yet again, I digress.

That man was actually squatting at the make shift bus-stop. When was the last time we saw someone squat like that? Brings me back to 20 years ago when the five foot way was a common ground for evening rest after dinner and the uncle who sells bread cycles into the neighbourhood selling the cream bun for 20 cents. Sounds damn snobbish but how uncivilised.

When the bus finally arrived, he hobbled to the bus stop like a drug addict which i was guessing and pretty much right that he's under influence of forbidden substances. Adn he SQUEEZED his way through... Everyone else in the queue were ladies... FEMALES... There was even an old lady and an expectant Mom and HE FOUGHT passed us. WTF!

Hope i don't see him tomorrow. Then again, i must bring myself to get out of the bed earlier because "Shrek" is coming into the office tomorrow and I'd better not give him an excuse to pounce at me.

Wake me up before you go go....

No comments: