Tuesday, July 03, 2007

What Makes A Good Recruiter?

That freaking "He Thinks He's a Freaking Elitist" is getting on my nerves again. I have 2000 variations of his name but he is who he is, an elitist wannabe.

We received a CV and i was going to call the guy for my role. He saw the candidate and ask if anyone called. I casually said, yeah gonna call him in the afternoon. Guess what he said... "Next time when we have a partner level candidate, if you guys don't wanna call, please let me know and I'll call". So i told him that i was gonna call in the afternoon. And the most arrogant remark I've ever heard, he replied, "I know sometimes calling these senior people can be intimidating." INTIMIDATING? ME? I was going to call him and i wasn't in the least intimidated. Stop thinking you're the best in the world! You are not! What you churn in terms of placements and money, you have failed terribly equally, if not more, as a person. You have failed to consider how others feel and even lousy candidates are candidates as well. There are so much more to recruitment so open your bloody eyes that this is a "people" industry. You may have earned alot of money but trust me, you are NOT a good recruiter in anyway.

I'm beginning to hate this office...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeee.....

So anal...

its.lizzy said...

there will always be people in these in every office, best way is to reagrd them as furnitures in the office.

BlackCookie said...

this piece of furniture is poking me... very pain... i feel very down today and i feel like strangling him...