Sunday, August 26, 2007

Brink of Insanity

Wakeboarding yesterday was disastrous and I blame it all on the 14 hours of drinking on Friday. Think I'm better at blaming other things or people than admitting that I'm a bloody rookie. Alright, I'm still a rookie. "Pretty Mom" commented on my dark circles and eye bags when I went over for dinner and to do some catching up last night so I slept through Sunday and caught up on the much needed rest. The week had been hectic and there's just so much going through my mind. Well rested, I'm all ready for a hard week ahead... Not!

Did a fair amount of shopping today and considering that I'm still paying for Tiger's medical (Earlier this year, he got really sick and by spending an incredibale amount of money, he's lying here beside me snuggling away which if you've been reading my blog, you will know. At the end of the day, all worth it.), I think I have got to stop this insanity. Desperately trying to keep my mind occupied, I've been fiddling with my iTunes when I should be packing up my room and not sit here, blogging away, poking into the next piece of Royce chocolate.

If anyone of you are willing to entertain me, I have a question on dresses. As some of you may know, I had to attend this black tie event some time ago. Refusing to pay a ridiculous amount for a dress which I'll never wear again, I bought a simple black dress and loved it. Since my office doesn't allow casual Friday except for the first Friday of the month, I've been trying to find dresses which I can wear for work on Fridays, formal yet good enough for Friday nights out. Needless to say, it has got to look good AND make me look good. If you know of anywhere apart from my usual favourites at Tangs or Flowers on the Attic, please let me know. So much for wanting to reduce spending...

No comments: