Monday, August 06, 2007

Feeling Like Rabbit Food

I haven't got the best digestive system ever but i only have myself to blame. Afterall, my diet had been anything but healthy. I avoid green food as much as i can and i love fried stuffs.

Fried = Friend

For the past weeks, I've been trying to go to the gym more often, solely because I've paid for it and I'm not utilising it and Fitness First is not exactly cheap to begin with. To tell you the truth, i still haven't been trying to fit in the gym sessions enough. I can lie to myself but the weighing scale is cruelly honest. When it started to jump into unfamiliar zones of numbers which I've never ever been there, i got worried but I was quite encouraged to stay away from unhealthy food.

Slowly, i found myself buying clothings in sizes of Medium and no longer small and when i meant medium, it's European size medium and standing at 5'1, I've always been vertically challenged. Any slight weight jump is just going to show through the flesh as fats and cellulites. In the range of 8 stones, I'm looking more and more like Doraemon. See the 50:50 distribution with it's prosperous looking waistline!

For lunch today, I've only had salad. What an achievement! (And so i thought - I did avoid the mayonnaise!!!) I still can't believe it and now at 4 pm, I'm hungry. With afterwork drinks, don't think the salad is going to help much. Just trivial you might wish to know - Coke contains 100 calories whereas a screwdriver contains 180 of those scary things. I'm not someone who believes in dieting so the whole salad affair is never going to work for me but I'll be thrilled to see less zits on my face. All the Old Chang Kee is not doing my skin nor figure any good.

Do you know of anything yummy yet healthy?

1 comment:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

Yep... my food.
*wink*