Sunday, September 23, 2007

Chao Tar

Was woken up by the insurance agent who wasn't bright enough to answer my questions but since I'm taking over the payments from my parents', I've just got to drill her a little before I would fork out the money.

Good thing though, woke up in time to take my lunch on my own sweet time before heading out to the Wakeboard Worldcup. It was scorching and I was totally baked before I even met any familiar face. Took a walk and bought a white tshirt so that I could change out of my super heat trapping black tshirt. The moment I walked out of the potable WC, I ran into Monkey. He was there to snap some shots with his BlueMangoes. Hung with him for a while till I surrendered to the shades. I was nauseas and my head was spinning and I bet I was near getting a heat stroke. Top those fluids I was thinking but was just too dazed to do it. Met a couple of fellow wakeboarders and were chatting. The riders were fabulous. World class moves. Very impressive. Very motivating. The climax was when Daniel Watkins (I think but not too sure) did the double back roll. The sedated crowd was immediately awoken and was cheering him on. The double up was pretty good but the ten eighty were rather disappointing. By then, the sun was down and most of the spectators left.

Now, I have an uneven tan with the v-neck and the sleeves imprinted on my body and my feet even has the slip on marks. I look ridiculously hilarious and it hurts big time. I'm so going wakeboarding next week to tan the uneven lines off. Darn...

No comments: