Monday, September 24, 2007

Lose My Ass

Never thought a simple lunch could be so enjoyable. One of those days you wish you're on leave and don't have to go back to the office. I'm a very happy girl for today.

Calling out for female drivers out there. There's a new forum catered for all of you. Go to Singapore Girl Racer and sign up now! If you need a referral, just enter fiercepink. You don't need to be a racer nor a girl, just the love for driving. Essentially, it's a place for girlies but guys are invited for meetups as well. We're having a photography session this Sunday, 3pm at Kallang McDonald's followed by the BMW-SG meetup. Do join us!

Losing weight has never been a priority for me because I've never quite undergone massive weight losing regime but everyone around me has been telling me how much I've packed on over the last few months so I'm trying to eat healthier and work out more. And I just had Nasi Padang today, good gracious.

This coming Saturday, I've got a wakeboarding session booked from 4-7pm. The boatman is a very good coach and funny chap so let me know if you're keen on joining us. I need a couple more people so call me. Beginners are very welcomed!

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

No comments: