Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Now Pronounce You, Chubby & Lazy

If you're wondering why I didn't quite blog on Saturday, that's cuz I slept the bloody day off. Was planning to check out the Wakeboard World Cup but apparently, slept through the entire event. Woke up feeling extremely aimless so was fooling with Facebook petting everyone's pets and fighting all the zombies. Let me try to wake up a little earlier and drag myself to Bedok reservoir tomorrow.

Saw "Ex-Sir" on MSN so decided to drag him out. We planned to go out to One Night Stand for a drink but eventually settled for a movie at Cineleisure. We thought it would be impossible to get tickets on a Saturday night but decided to give it a try anyway. Miraculously, when we were checking out the times, with the words "SOLD OUT" in big bold redscreaming in our face, as we turned around after seeing what we expected but nonetheless, still disappointed, this middle age guy came up and asked "you want to watch I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry?, second last row?", we nodded in sync. So we bought the tickets from him. Awesome!

The movie was entertaining and as per every other Adam Sandler movies, it did not disappoint. Love the whole pro-gay plot. Not the most realistic movie but the friendship between the two guys, very desirable. Very light-hearted movie, great for a lethargic Saturday evening.

Ahhh, The Haunting is on Discovery now... Quickly get myself a quick shower with my eyes closed so get I can get my arse back here and glue myself in front of the telly... Hope you enjoyed your Saturday!

No comments: