Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Close the Door!!!

I know I went missing altogether yesterday. Shrek was in town and I was too stressed up. Trying to close the big one before the quarter ends but the way things are going, I have this feeling that it's going to be a done deal after the door is tight shut. The meeting is tomorrow and the shop closes on Friday... I can so see my car waving me goodbye...

It's the time of the year, the moon is full and our tummies filled with calories-laden mooncakes. Since young, Grandma told me different variations of the Chang'e stories regarding the Mid-Autumn Festival but I was just cynical and didn't gave second thoughts. Not that I started to believe in them, I just miss Grandma being there telling these sort of stories whenever I asked a stupid question. Even while I'm typing this, I'm trying very hard to hold back my tears and wonder why I'm not having the "Mid-Autumn Cookies" Grandma buys for us every year. Maybe she really left us... I still can't get over the fact that she's more than a couple of hours drive away. She's really gone...

For the past months, I've been swayed by everything everyone else's said. It's R53 Mini Cooper S or the E46 BMW 318i/320i. More recently, I've also considered the E90, finally recognising Chris Bangle's works. Even then, I'd take the E46 in a heartbeat.
The Mini is fun and the handling is superb but the Bimmer is just different. It's pure love and passion for the German horse. Or many many horses... It's the refinement, the ultimate level of straight 4s. Maybe...

It feels so good to have clients call you up and insist on having you handle their stuffs because they prefer dealing with you. I'm flattered... Haha!!!

For the first time, I'm really hoping time passes slower so that my big big deal can close before the quarter does... Fingers all crossed!

No comments: