Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Poppers

Speechless. In shock.

Found out from Friendster , of all avenues, that one of my best friends in JC is preggers and popping soon. For the past 30 mins, i've been trying to get her on the phone but without much success. Called a couple other friends and no one knew and everyone was equally stunned. So much for "let's catch up soon" and before you know it, she's a mother-to-be. She's about a year younger than myself and she's pregnant now? Am I getting old or is the world moving without me knowing while I try to meet my daily numbers in the office. What am I missing out?

I can't say I'm happy from her but maybe I'm expecting to hear the joy in her voice when she finally returns my call. I'm still shell-shocked. She's pregnant? Am I repeating? Oh my... What?!

Alright, a little settled, she's pregnant! The thoughts of us going drinking ourselves mad and to think the last time she called me, I rushed down to her aid only to find that she was totally pissed drunk. I've missed out on so much... Time to get out of the shell, hermit!

Unbelieveable. When I can finally string my sentence together again, I'm out of here...

1 comment:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

Tell me about it. Damn.