Monday, October 08, 2007

Bad Grammar?

More often than not, I'd type without thinking much. Or rather, simply put my thoughts into words without trying to phrase them or conscientiously trying to correct the mistakes be it grammatical or the tenses. So if you've seen these in Snugloft, please stop laughing right now and drop me an email.

I was never quite bothered by this since my blog is my outlet to the weight piled on me. FatShark Guru was complaining as I was doing housework and chatting to him online, my grammar was killing him. When I scrolled back up, I had a cramp from laughing. I need some inspiration to get me in the super bad grammar mood. I really irritated FatShark Guru especially when I was trying to do that on purpose.

Then I thought, well, maybe I should read back my blog. That's was what I did. To my horror, I couldn't even understand what I was trying to say myself. How did you guys manage to get past that? The answer is simple - No one's reading...

Is that a good thing? Go figure...

Not feeling too well...

2 comments:

Marquis_De_Sade said...

Well I am reading. Even when I'm coughing my guts out.

*searching for my liver on the floor*

=)

Anonymous said...

I think bad grammar once in a while is okay...that is one of the many things that makes us human I guess...