Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hope - Just This Week...

I have got to be the sort of worker most hated by employers. Once again, I'm on MC. Please do not judge or doubt for I am genuinely sick. It's times like these that I wish I'm healthy and be back in office working my arse off. Being on MC is not exactly what I would love to do. It's miserable to stay at home or to go to town alone to see the doc. Woke up this morning, usual time set by the biological alarm. Still sniffing, went on Facebook to greet the usual folks. Everything seemed dead. Even Mr Sibeh Woo Eng Como has a packed schedule.

All I wanted was someone to have lunch with... :(

I was talking to Saabretooth this morning on how this blog has become my outlet and he reminded me that it's someone else's inlet as well. He also encouraged me to list down the great things I dream to happen this week and be pleasantly surprised. I'm skeptical if this will make me feel better or just sink me even lower. Let me try to be realistic...

- Close that big one that I've been waiting to happen for months.
- Get a big paycheck to pay off my debts & buy my ticket to NY.
- Wean off Facebook. (Just a little...)
- Have tao huay. Hot hot one.
- Do a heel side one wake jump.
- Have some time to drop by my cousin's place.
- Be asked to go on a proper date.
- Get sensibly drunk and not feel guilty about it.
- Win one mahjong session.
- Lose 3kg and stay there.
- Get a versatile and pretty dress.
- Buy some books.

And yes, someone to lunch with... Thank God for helicoptor salesmen stuck in Changi.

No comments: