Thursday, October 25, 2007

Screwed Up

Things haven't been very much different. I'm still being thrown around mentally on a daily basis and had a major screw up yesterday. Now they are just thinking that I'm not doing any work and is making me go crazy. I don't know how much longer I can take this despite the little one I got through today.

Last night, I worked way past the usual time and got myself a quick drink with people from yet another car forum and scooted home really quick. Dragged my tired soul to work today before the rest and now I'm faced with this mess. Total crap!

The only thing that's pushing me one would be the experiences that I'm going to gain and the potential of giving myself the better life. As much as I try really hard to perform to the satisfying mark, I need the right opportunities as well. Life is just not helping me.

Sorry if I don't sound coherent or anywhere near anything you might wanna read or even vaguely legible, my brains are just to exhausted. I need a shoulder...

No comments: