Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Up Up And Don't Go Away

Looking at how my Comedy Boss deals with the offers and playing with the different numbers and combinations really impresses me. I can see my inexperience on him and would hope to be a great recruiter like him one day. Things are looking up. Deals that weren't moving remains still but new work are showing results and at this point in time, I can only keep all my fingers absolutely crossed. In this world, I've got to be one of the most unlucky person around but when good times like these come along, you have to admit, things can get really sweet. No matter how bitchy people around you get, you just ignore them and move on. This good luck will have to be with me for a while more in order for me to be looking at a car I want to get early next year.

This weekend, I'm going on a wakeboard frenzy starting from Friday afternoon but I've also declined a ride on Sunday or I'd go absolutely crazy and definitely poor. Too much alcohol, wakeboarding and lack of sleep don't make a very good combination. I can't wait to get my vest...

There's a new addition to the Fat Club if we still consider "Story-telling Meister" as a member. His daughter whom I've no freaking idea what's her name and when's her birthday but was invited to her full month party end of this month.

Back to work and make sure I can afford the body kit...

No comments: