Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

I'm a solid 13 hours behind you so even when you're back at work on Boxing Day, I'm still celebrating mine. Went to Pink Elephant last night, pretty much an Asian party. Got picked up by a cutie but he didn't quite got lucky with me so end of story. In fact, I came back early and subsequently went for a walk down to Rockeller Center to catch a glimpse of the Christmas tree. Wasn't fantastic though but finally got to be a tourist and took some pictures. Here they are...

Preparing to go to Pink Elephant with Dodo in NYC. This picture is pretty much a "newscaster" picture - I was actually wearing boxers... Hur hur hur


Outside the gorgeous St Patrick's.


The tourist outside NBC.

Seeing red in Times' Square.


You decide - Nice or Naughty?

On a separate note, I've never felt more honest and open in my life to someone. I really want this to work so I don't want things to start on a bad note. I hope things can be seen on a more positive note and I still look forward to the warm hugs when I get home. Trying to be more of nice and less of naughty but kept doing things that makes me more naughty than nice...

No comments: