Sunday, December 30, 2007

My First Tattoo

Woke up yesterday with a sore throat. Didn't feel quite well. But still covered some grounds with Will & Grace and this Finnish girl. We started with the Musuem of Natural History where they filmed Night at the Musuem. I could spend an entire day there but due to time constrains, we had to rush through and went to over to MoMA to queue up for free entry as it was Friday night. End of it all, we met up with "Lucky Teeth" and had dinner at a Singaporean restaurant opened by a Malaysian in Chinatown.

My throat is still unwell but still went ahead with my tattoo. The pain is unbelieveable and please remind me that this is going to be the first and last of my tattoo. I was trying so hard to be brave and not scream but I was perspiring right inside.

My chio bu tattoo artist, Virginia Elwood from Adorned @ New York, preparing me for the "rites of passage".


Outline of the tattoo...


Forcing a smile. P.S. My tattoo artist is very jude right?


The true agony.


The final product...


This tattoo means alot to me and it reminds me of my Grandma. If you're wondering what kind of flowers are on it, you don't know me and obviously my name... Anyhoos, it's ouching like mad now and I'm going to just stay in and waiting for someone to come online and chat with me...

我的小时候
吵闹任性时侯
我的外婆
总会唱歌哄我
夏天的午后
老老的歌安慰我
那首歌好像这样唱的
天黑黑欲落雨
天黑黑黑黑
离开小时候
有了自己的生活
新鲜的歌
新鲜的念头
任性和冲动
无法控制的时候
我忘记
还有这样的歌
天黑黑欲落雨
天黑黑黑黑
我爱上让我奋不顾身的一个人
我以为
这就是我所追求的世界
然而横冲直撞被误解被骗
是否成人的世界背后
总有残缺
我走在
每天必须面对的分岔路
我怀念
过去单纯美好小幸福
爱总是让人哭
让人觉得不满足
天空很大却看不清楚
好孤独
天黑的时候
我又想起那首歌
突然期待
下起安静的雨
原来外婆的道理早就唱给我听
下起雨
也要勇敢前进….
我相信
一切都会平息
我现在
好想回家去
天黑黑欲落雨
天黑黑黑黑

1 comment:

Zhoos said...

also kudos to zhoos, who despite being really sick, dragged his feet down with you to get the tattoo done, and take all those nice pictures...

and of course, he had a relapse.