Friday, December 28, 2007

Tourist in NYC

Finally, I'll be getting my tattoo this weekend. The final idea would be two flowers that signifies my late Grandma and myself. Vines will branch out from the flower depicting the 4 seasons in a year. This will be done at Adorned New York. I couldn't get the tattoo artist I initially planned to get my tattoo done. Yoni Zilber is book through Spring. So I'm giving this artist a shot, I saw her works and I kinda like it. Most importantly, she did have a good grasp of what I wanted.

Planned to go to Macy's but got seduced into Victoria Secrets' and spent 2 hours there. Macy's only took 25% of that time. Empire State took even lesser if not for the queue and the elevator ride. It was foggy and I didn't catch much. My slight fear of heights didn't help the situation at all. I just took a quick walk and went back down to meet "Will & Grace" and that's not their nickname.

We did touristy things like walking to Bryant Park and subsequently, Times' Square. Tried to queue for last minute cheap tickets for Broadway but guessed we went too late. Had hotdog by Times Square and got stuck in Toys'R'Us. But nothing beats Charmin' bathroom experience. To queue for toilet is ridiculous but this sure makes landmark marketing case study. It's too troublesome to explain but you have got to seethis yourself. I might write on it when I've got the time but it's unbelieveable.

Other tourists caught on tape in Charmin'.


Cha cha cha, Charmin'!

No comments: